Devotional Reflection II

Part 2 - This was also a part of my devotional on April 28th!

I encourage you to read Galatians 1 before you read this post.

<Galatians 1>

    Paul senses that the church in Galatia is being pulled away by "other types of gospels." Paul is very serious about this. God’s sheep are being led astray!!! He said if he and his team, or even an angel from heaven preaches another type of gospel, let them be accursed. Nowadays, you can see many types of gospels that aren’t aligned with the Truth. Many churches, no matter their size, are leading people astray. The leaders will pay for their evil deeds for they do it to please men or themselves. "For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ." Galatians‬ ‭1‬:‭10‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

< Challenge question 1: Have you tried to please others when we serve? >


    I think it’s beautiful that Paul said he was separated from his mother’s womb and was called by grace. (Galatians 1:15) Aren’t we (believers) all separated through God's grace? We need to take time to meditate on what it means to be "called by grace."

< Challenge question 2: Take a moment to meditate on Galatians 1:15. >

   Thank You, LORD, for giving me such a blessed Bible reading and reflection time. You’re the One that’s reaching into my heart and teaching me. Continue to bless this day, whatever happens, may You receive all the glory. In Your Son’s holy name, amen.

You called me out to step into the unknown. To learn to trust You completely. I am not alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adjusting Once Again

Amazing Birthday Weekend

A very WARM Christmas