Steadiness

Steadiness

23The Lord makes firm the steps
of the one who delights in him;
24though he may stumble, he will not fall,
for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

        Nothing's been happening too much out of the ordinary. The goodness and faithfulness of God is very present every single day. I had pretty bad swimmer's ear last week on my left ear and I couldn't hear for a few days. But with medicine and careful care my ear was fine in a week. We had 2 boys who turned 18. In the program when you are 18, you must leave. We held birthday parties for them and it was really sad for many of us who knew them well, who were like their family. I continued attending small group and church which has been great! I'm really excited for the church retreat that is going to happen this weekend. I don't know what to expect but I do know that the Holy Spirit will be moving a lot. 

        Bella's school has been going well but we might change schools so she can get better education. My dog's been doing great. He's become a lot calmer. He loves going outside so I walk him at least 4 times a day. My Portuguese has improved a lot since we had many events where I had to use Portuguese. My visa process has been going well but slow. Please pray for the process. 

        I'm learning patience. Being here for 7 months, things are slowly happening for me. It's been a very valuable lesson for me to rest in the Lord, trust in Him and see where He takes me. I'm still lonely and I miss family and friends a lot. So please pray for how I deal with these emotions. 

Small group has been really fun! I'm understanding more and more Portuguese but I still can't express myself that well.

For those who didn't know, yeah, my hair is short now!
The moon was beautiful this night. It was orange. You can't really see it but it was magnificent.

Good times with the boys! Always! All SMILES! 


Comments

  1. Oh looks so fun and God is in control, so all would be well. So nice to read another chapter of your interesting life Praying to see you in 2024

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Please come! If you're church is interested in coming for a missions trip that would be great, too!!! ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  2. Love all the pictures ! Post more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy Lillyana!!! Thank you for keeping me in your prayers. They really mean a lot. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adjusting Once Again

Amazing Birthday Weekend

A very WARM Christmas