Put On...

 Living in Freedom

But we belong to the day. So let us control ourselves. Let us put the armor of faith and love on our chest. Let us put on the hope of salvation like a helmet.
1 Thessalonians 5:8


    This week has been amazing after getting back on track with God. I really focused on prioritizing God so I've become really productive. My body has been feeling a lot better after losing some weight. My soul, heart, mind and spirit also feels a lot lighter, happier, and content. I relied on the Holy Spirit fully this week, which really brought peace into all aspects of my life. I decided to fast to pray for my friend's puppy and my friend's healing. So the Holy Spirit said to fast from Netflix and Youtube for 5 days. And this really helped me on focusing on God and giving Him more time in my day. Because of fasting from TV basically, I got the opportunity to listen to some cool Christian podcasts and I also got to read more. I got to read my mom's sermon about Giving Thanks in All Circumstances and the power of giving thanks. I was really inspired by the sermon and that led me to give thanks more in my daily life. I also felt the Holy Spirit leading me to write a verse every day to bless the household. Since I'm usually the First to wake up, I would ask the Holy Spirit what Bible verse I can write to help people to in this house to start off with encouragements and hope. So I really want to continue but I need to think about how I can do this without wasting too much paper... 😂

    I got to talk to my family, my mom individually, and also my BEST friend in Taiwan! I was so thrilled to be able to connect up with my BEST friend in Taiwan. It's always good to stay in contact and I wish I can do this more often with my other friends, too. I made a new friend this week and was able to go kayaking and sightseeing. Kayaking was definitely a first for me in Brazil and by myself. And Uncle Phil also let me drive for the FIRST time, too!!! So many firsts this week! My weight continues to go down which is great, too! I know when I start prioritizing God in my life, it doesn't mean my life will get easier, but God is like a fortress where I can rest in. 

    May God bless you all, give you the strength and joy you need and be the hope in your time of need!




Comments

  1. That looks like fun and warm too. It is summer soon there? Sea does not look too rough

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sunrise! And you’re a pro!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adjusting Once Again

Amazing Birthday Weekend

A very WARM Christmas