NoRmaL yEt noT So nOrMAl

 NoRmaL yEt noT So nOrMAl

"Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground, for it is time to seek the Lord, till He comes and rains righteousness on you." Hosea 10:12

    This week has been quite interesting in terms of "not really being able to go anywhere for a few days." Where I live isn't a convenient place. There are only a few buses that pass through and lots of walking. It's really not that bad but it certainly isn't convenient. When I need something, I can't just go out and buy it. 

    This week was normal in a sense that school continued. There were still lots of schoolwork to do. But not so normal in a sense that we couldn't go anywhere without someone taking us and that was the frustrating part. 

    But everything takes patience, right? When I get some practice with driving (I don't know when this will happen), then I can contribute more to the family since the parents aren't home a lot. 

    So I hope I get to practice and be approved soon. I can be a homebody sometimes but that's not who I am. I love freedom and going outside exploring. 

    Good news about the visa, everyone!!! The paperwork got sent through and they are processing it right now! It will take 60 to 90 days until it gets approved. Along the way, they might want more documents from me. 

    I will get a CPF, which is like an ID number, in 10 days! I can't believe it!!! This changes everything! I can finally have a SIM card. I can finally open a bank account. I can do lots of things here in Brazil that I couldn't do before! I'm super excited!!!

    I hope you all are doing well! Let me know what you think about the Bible verse! Love you all dearly.

It's been super hot these days. Here is Caramelo resting.

 

This is me trying to stay alive in the heat.

This is Caramelo on Emmy's bed. You can see her little head on the left looking at him. 
He is definitely oversized.

This was volleyball. You can see me helping the yellow shirt girl up. This practice was fun.

This is Bella making dog treats for our doggies.

This is Caramelo dreaming.






Comments

  1. Definitely different from Taiwan where you can get stuff everywhere, nor is it like SoCal, so you are being tested and tried. All trials produce resilience. Love you Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give thanks in all circumstances for that is the will of God in Christ Jesus... I will be speaking from this verse in November... and my springboard question is: why is this God's will for us to give thanks in all circumstances in Christ Jesus? What is God trying to show us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think God is definitely trying to show me a different perspective of things, in my opinion.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adjusting Once Again

Amazing Birthday Weekend

A very WARM Christmas