Fun Week!!! ...though I almost died.

 Fun week!!! ...though I almost died.

    Another week has past... but last week was really fun. Not only Bella and I were on top of everything for school but also we got to go to the mall one night with a friend down in another city. There was a live concert going on!!! They were singing English rock songs like Hotel California!!! You can guess what was the first thought that went through my head when I heard it... I thought, "I miss my dad... He would've loved this!" After the mall we ate somewhere else for dinner and that was fun. We had fried food. I wasn't going to have any because I was on a diet, but I couldn't resist!

    I had a cheat day one night. I had "too much" white flour my stomach could handle since I'm on a diet. The next day I had a huge stomachache. I threw up all the food I ate. Then I started to have a fever and a headache. I was in bed the whole day. I felt useless but there wasn't anything I could do. Thank God after resting so much and taking some medicine I felt better.

    We had our youth group once again. I designed a scavenger hunt. I was so excited for it and I knew everyone would have fun. We split to teams and people had to find puzzle pieces and put the picture together. Then they have to work together to be in the exact position as the people in the picture. It was really fun. It brought back memories of my youth group days.

We watch a soccer game together! Sou Corintiano!


This is the scavenger hunt we played!

Fun time! By the way, we have 2 new boys! João (John) and Pedro (Peter).




Comments

  1. Oh I guess eating all that yummy stuff was NOT worth it !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope... but I still love friend cheese bread

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adjusting Once Again

Amazing Birthday Weekend

A very WARM Christmas