A Full Circle

A Full Circle 

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:18

Staying or leaving: VISA issue... again...

    It's almost been 3 months since I made a trip to the States to see family in June. That means my travel visa of 90 days here in Brazil is almost coming to an end... again... 

    The stress and pressure of this pending issue naturally popped in my mind again. I thought it was time to take more initiative to get this visa done. I asked church friends for help and they were AMAZINGLY helpful. They sent me all these government websites for me to look into and advise me to go to the Federal Police to just ask them directly what I can do. But when I talked to the people here where I live, they said it's best not to go for fear that they might charge me or tell me to leave immediately even though I don't think I overstayed. We decided to contract someone to get this done. So a huge weight is lifted off my heart. PRAISE THE LORD! I'm suppose to talk to the contractor today about different documents needed. I just finished putting together my resume to start the process. You can pray for this that it will go smoothly. If it's God's will for me to stay, I believe He will work miracles and be gracious to make a way for me to stay. 

Photoshoot: Now I know how my cousins feel taking their yearbook photos

    There were 3 wonderful Americans that came to do photography ministry. They take photos of everyone and give them to each individual or family. They stopped in Sao Paulo first as we have another campus there called City of Youth which is also under our foundation, Hope Unlimited for Children. Then they came to us in Espirito Santo and in 3 short days they took portrait photos of all the boys and staff and gifted us the photos with a frame. Their ministry is called Jeremiah Photo Project. Do you want to guess what Bible verse they used? YOU'RE CORRECT! It was Jeremiah 29:11. And this is why I named this blog post "A Full Circle." Because the verse that God gave me as a high schooler was Jeremiah 29:11 and this kind of became my life verse. 
    
    To be honest, I wasn't really interested in getting a portrait photo. I thought I was fine not doing it but Aunt Corenne insisted. So I wore a dress that my cousin, Paige, gave me. I've never worn it before. And the photos turned out amazingly beautiful!!! I was so happy!!! God is so good.


Doesn't it look like a yearbook photo?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adjusting Once Again

Amazing Birthday Weekend

A very WARM Christmas