Living With Purpose

 It was one of those days...

    Friday was one of those days where I did everything that I could and still was bored... It was a rainy day, so I couldn't go swimming or anything... I did my quiet time, walked the dog, fed the dog, worshipped in my room, I went to buy candy for youth group later on that night, and got ready to lead worship on Saturday... 
    We still had volleyball so that was fun! My team played really well despite my team was at a disadvantage because we had a girl that didn't really play volleyball. After volleyball we celebrated together one of the girl's birthday in our youth group! It was a huge blessing for the birthday girl as her father was in the hospital and was in critical state. He still is. So you can pray for him. 
    Later on, youth group was great! I felt that God was speaking to me about that whole day. Even though I felt bored and I didn't do much, God was preparing something for me. I sung the same song in the morning as I was worshipping by myself as the song we sung at youth group!!! It was like... God saying, "See, Abby! This day wasn't worthless. I have a surprise for you." 
THIS IS OUR YOUTH GROUP!!! 

THIS IS ME, A BOY, AND THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!

OUR VOLLEYBALL TEAM PHOTO WITH OUR BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Comments

  1. Maybe you need to get another great book to read !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still reading the books you gave me... but it's taking me a long time... 😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adjusting Once Again

Amazing Birthday Weekend

A very WARM Christmas