Learning Through Experience

     These days have been pretty fun. During the day, I continue to help Bella with her school. There are assignments every day but thank God we finish them all on time. I usually need a nap afterwards because school is tiring. God somehow provides time for me to rest. 

    I got the chance to attend another church service on Wednesday evening. I know it's confusing because I've attended 3 different churches for different events so far. 😂 But all of them were such a blessing to my soul and spirit. This evening, I took the bus by myself again but it took me 2 hours to get to church... I forgot to set an alarm to leave so I ended up leaving super late. I got home at 11:45pm which is way too late!!! Because where I live is very dangerous at that time. But God protected me. I will never do it again but God really had mercy on me. 

    I'm on a volleyball team and practices have been pretty good. A lot of the girls are improving so that's really fun to see. I'm working on perfecting my serves, but because the court is too small so I don't necessarily have space to do a run and jump serve. I'm getting better at being up at the net. I understand now that I must be aggressive! If y'all understand what I'm saying, you can comment amen below. 😂 Sometimes I get carried away when talking about sports. 

    I'm doing better mentally. I think I'm stable now. I just finished the book, Chasing the Dragon and I lended it to a friend. I really couldn't get enough of it. I want to read more stories like this. If you have any recommendations, you can leave it in the comments, too! 🥰 

    On Saturday, I got to attend my usually small group. We have breakfast together, talk about things and pray for each other. It's awesome even though I don't know fully what everyone is saying. But honestly, I feel welcomed and a sense of belonging there. Praise the LORD!

My small group fam.

Bella let me borrow her super protected phone case and we were testing if the camera works.

This was when I stayed over at a friend's house. The stuffed animals really cracked me up.








Comments

  1. What stuff animals? And adding a short video- wow! Keep writing! Keep working on your volleyball!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I forgot to add the stuff animals video!

      Delete
  2. maybe watch soap opera Brazilian style would help you with the language?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adjusting Once Again

Amazing Birthday Weekend

A very WARM Christmas