FOOTBALL!!!! LET'S GO!!!

  Football... Here we go!!!

    I can conclude that Saturday was a football day. Football as in "soccer." We got to go to a game. Even though our team lost the championship game by one goal, I still had a really fun time. 
    Later on, we went to another football club to watch the live game. I'm beginning to be a die-hard fan of the Corinthians. It's a Brazilian team in Sao Paulo. I find the football culture really interesting. People are SOOOO passionate and loyal about their team! There's really 2 sides of the coin for this. Some people really take it too far... they always end up fighting... When I was at the live game, I was thinking what if we were all fired up for Christ like this??? I seldom see people fired up for JESUS like this. I hope I keep the fire going for Jesus!!!

THIS IS THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WE WATCHED!

THIS IS THE CORINTHIANS FOOTBALL CLUB THAT WE VISITED!!! REALLY COOL PLACE!

 Small Group!

    I forgot to mention I got to lead worship for my small group! It was really fulfilling because worshipping is my calling. And it was like heaven singing with us because I was singing in English while others were singing in Portuguese. I'll be looking forward to that day when all nations come together to praise before the throne of God!

MY LOVELY SMALL GROUP




Comments

  1. Good for you. God has one language, and that is of LOVE !!!! Miss you Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I'm a little brained washed... futebol is soccer. American football is American football.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah... I almost said bad words by accident as I was following everyone with a soccer chant... 😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adjusting Once Again

Amazing Birthday Weekend

A very WARM Christmas